Buy Zandu Chitrakadi Vati | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.Com
Chitrakadi Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of anorexia and indigestion. It improves digestion power. It is one of the widely used Ayurvedic tablet.
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of anorexia, indigestion and ‘ama’ conditions.
- It is used in preparatory procedure of Panchakarma, wherein patient’s digestion power needs improvement.
- Useful in Gas Trouble
- One tablet to be taken with warm water.
- Best avoided during pregnancy, due to strong herbs. Can be used during lactation period, for a limited period of time.
- Each tablets is prepared from
- Audbhida Lavana, 26.0mg, Sunthi, 26.0mg,
- Maric, 26.0mg, Pippali, 26.0mg, Hingu, 26.0mg,
- Yavani, 26.0mg, Cavya, 26.0mg, Citraja, 26.0mg,
- Pippali (Mool), 26.0mg, Yavakshar, 26.0mg, Svarjikshar, 26.0mg
- Sauvarcala Lavana, 26.0mg, Saindhava Lavan, 26.0mg,
- Vida Lavan, 26.0mg, Samudra Lavana, 26.0mg
- It might not be suitable for people with gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this medicine only under medical care, since this medicine contains salt as ingredient.
- Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in cool dry place.
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Pack of 30 tablets